TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– To carry out studies in order to ensure that the work, which is done in the department, by conforming to the mission, vision and basic values of the foundation.
– To coordinate and supervise the activities related to the determination of the purchasing method of the demanding units in accordance with the legislation for procurement of goods and services.
– To perform market price studies related to acquisitions and to carry out transactions related to the calculation of approximate cost.
– To prepare the technical specifications of the requesting units.
– To coordinate and to supervise activities related to the preparation, filing and compliance check of the documents, which received in the procurement process.
– To manage and to report purchase procurement processes.
– To form the tender commission and to take part in the commission, if necessary.
– To ensure that supplier inventories are maintained and to keep it up-to-date with the appropriate conditions for the possible needs of the university.
– To participate in ‘Corrective Action’ and ‘Preventive Action’ activities for the purpose of eliminating the non-standard works and transactions, which may come into play in the subjects of the department, and continuously improving them.
– To comply with the rules of occupational health and safety and to ensure compliance of those, who are under their responsibility or who work with them, to the rules in question.
– To be responsible for the quality of work done and to check the quality of work, which performed within its area of responsibility.