Koç University indoor and outdoor pools are open to students, personnel, personnel spouses and kids, graduates and guests ( students, personnel, and graduates may bring two guests with them.). Others ( including companies operating in Koç University campuses) are not allowed to use the pools.
1.Indoor pool water depth is 1,65 – 1,75 meters.
2.Outdoor pool water depth is 2 meters.
3. Register your KU ID card with the pool personnel before entering the pool area.
4. KU personnel, their families, students, and graduates may enter the pool with their ID cards and may invite two guests only.
5. Notify the pool supervisor for two weeks in advance to use the pool for training purposes.
1. Shower before entering the pool.
2. Disinfect feet before entering the pool area.
3. Swimming caps must be worn in the indoor and outdoor pool.
4. Non-swimmers are not permitted.
5. No running, rough play, or excessive noise in the pool or on the pool deck.
6. No jumping and/or diving.
7. No alcohol or drugs are permitted.
8. Swim diapers are required for children who wear diapers.
9. Children 12 years of age or below must be accompanied by an adult all the time.
10. No snorkels, flippers, inflatable toys/rafts, and balls are permitted in the pool and/or around the pool.
11. Clean and proper swimming attire is required, no shoes or clothes.
12. It is forbidden to throw away any type of trash or cigarette ends in the pool area.
13. Shower after using sunblock.
14. No smoking in the pool or in the pool area.
15. No pets allowed inside the cafeteria or in the pool.
16. No glass made product in or around the pool area.
17. Please do not hold on to or sit on the lane lines.
18.In case of multiple people using the same lane, please swim on the right side of the lane.
I. INDIVIDUALS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY.
II. FAMILIES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SAFETY OF THEIR CHILDREN.
III. KOÇ UNIVERSITY MANAGEMENT AND THE POOL OPERATORS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF VALUABLE BELONGINGS.
IV. KOÇ UNIVERSITY OR THE OPERATORS WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES OR ACCIDENTS CAUSED BY INDIVIDUALS FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE SAFETY REGULATIONS STATED ABOVE.